2011-05-16

the exams had been, once again, really exhausting. Hadn't really had mood making any effort in field of photography. I didn't even open Anna Farova's book. Meanwhile I made some shots. Not as many as I should have.


this one's from christmas, more than 3 month old! Christmas party, you know.. a lot of alcohol.


and then, some really weird photos appear in camera
Let's just call it ART.


art is everywhere. I don't think I know any people that buy paintings in art gallery. But then again, who knows if isn't just some "art print".


christmas, at home, stopped by at Stanka's place. Quite optimistic fridge, isn't it?


Stuffed neuron cell. Not from me, I got her something far more interesting :)


listening to Therapy? while waiting for parents. I do remember times when there were no flats in this area, I guess I'm too old now.


Red dot camera, just for the sake of the sound. And it sounds great!


would be a sweet tic-tac-toe game field


some didn't like the phone number I guess


The beauty of town centre. Well, definitely not in Prievidza. Christmas tree and that's it. These folks just lost their ball in the tree.


There are some really great pieces in the box. For a family album it sure is heavy. Yet so inspiring, I think it's 99.9% BW there.


father's workplace. Not my father there. Coffee's not great, but still better than some homemade crap.


I'm sure it had seen better days. One would expect some snow on christmas...


Do not jump in.. hm, on street, you'll look odd.


Who wouldn't be happy with a bag of fireworks, right? :)



Even the car window smiled. Though a bit freaky smile.


Lucka once again holding to her beer. I, on the other side, was holding to my 38% friend.


and end up preeety drunk... :-|


Never left your camera, although I have to admit, this one's was quite funny surprise.


Midnight wedding-like ceremony. From this time I remember nothing.


cooking can be really boring. 


Americano - almost none coffee bar inhere knows what that is.


Some ads had to be inspected very closely


Do not enter if you're happy. You wouldn't want to spread the happiness around, would you?


window view


they didn't know where to..


leisure style seats at university campus ground. Part of my bc. thesis. This place had cost so many I couldn't spend so much if I lived hundred years. Yet there so no place to rest. The architect is a dumbass. That of course is not going to be written in my thesis.


public gym



Smooth fog in Luzanky park





I usually don't photograph in school, just this time, exam from programming (C++ theory). Someone made a mistake and nobody could do anything, computers were simply stuck. So much for this high rated school...


Because of these people, I can't take tram and have to go by foot!! *uck


I guess he had been waiting way too long there...


Never date an IT guy (at least not this one). He kept talking, very loudly I might add, about how great he is and what mountain he has been on and none of his friends couldn't make it as fast as he did. No wonder everybody hates IT guys...


Some just refuse to use a path.


dunno, I liked the shadows


one of the first pigeon I've seen after winter.


Another funny story related to the pic. Well, not as funny as sad. University campus ground again. Those engineer connected all the seats in a row. So if only one person want to sit down, he has to move all three chairs. Better yet, how could someone sit in the middle chair?
Coffee's good for a snack bar.



although he was dressed in black, he kinda glowed on the street.


Heineken, good one


painting workshop in a shopping centre. Nice, but it missed something, something like personal style.


I seem to fail at hipshots.
A boy tries to attack his older sister with a plastic sword. Pure family love.


not the best parking spot at the time



ever wondered where all the temporary signs go to sleep? nothing fancy as you can see


When you have to, you just have to.


"I made a poo" said the dog


former student probably. Had to be tough night


I'm thinking about moving my blog. And it's going to happen, someday. Nevertheless, working class memorial and probably the only person who cares about it.



i don't really know what was he looking for on his window


such a romantic place, just 2 minutes from main rail station in Brno



one lucky guy that didn't have to pay for a parking spot


University campus is such a romantic place. All the steel and glass, well were's love nothing else matters, right?



what made her to stand there, what used to be a lawn?



met Lucka and we've talked about photoshoot we wanted to do, and two month later we finally did


probably a bad cellphone signal inside


egyptian style coffee time! and Brno center from above


nothing

first warm days in Brno, many people went to park to read, learn and god know what else


relax and art. sort of..


4

No comments: